Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cousin Time

Peter sure loves his cousins! They are all so cute with him, and I'm excited for the friendships they will have over the years. We are going to the beach house together this summer, and that will be so much fun! It will be Peter's first time AND Scott's first time!

Peter and SJ are very good friends. They have been from the beginning. Maybe they speak the same language. I remember thinking in the hospital that I was so grateful he was going to be with Kirsten's family during those first weeks. I felt confident that he would feel comfortable and safe. Part of that was Sarajane. I just knew that they would recognize each other. It was a very strong impression. She is always so aware of him and concerned about him. The first thing she says to me each time she sees me is, "Where's Peter?" Peter gives SJ some of his best smiles. I love it!



I can't get enough of that cute little chin! That's the Earl in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment