Friday, February 17, 2012

Little Man's Exciting News

Guess who can sit up by himself!!! I didn't get the best picture. This was this morning in my bed, and I couldn't catch him fast enough except for this one picture. He can stay up for about eight seconds before he teeters off to the side. My cell phone camera is just too slow! We'll have to show Daddy when he comes home tonight, and then I'll have an extra hand to catch it on film!

This guy is so much fun! Every day we're reaching a new milestone and doing something new! We cut his little hair puff yesterday. First haircut! He's looking good! I'm watching him go nuts in his exersaucer right now. He's figured out how to spin all the toys and shove them in his mouth. He keeps looking up at me and giving me the most humongous (weird word to type) smile. I can tell he loves the independence and showing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment