Thursday, January 24, 2013

Eight.

We haven't talked about much these days. And a lot has happened over the last month or so! In  no particular order, I'm going to try to catch up on some important and not-so-important moments for our family over the last little while. 

Starting with this important moment! We were so excited to be able to watch and participate in Andrew's baptism at the beginning of the month. It was such a wonderful day for all of us, and a very special day for Andrew. We are so proud of him for making the decision to follow Jesus Christ and be baptized. I loved listening to Johnny speak to Andrew about the gift of the Holy Spirit and how it could comfort him and guide him to make good decisions in his life. Johnny gave Andrew a small compass as an example of how the Holy Spirit can guide him towards the good goals he make in his life. I loved looking down at Andrew from the stand as I played my violin with his mom. He was just beaming, and all of a sudden he seemed like such a grown-up kid! I sure love all my nephews and nieces, but I have a special spot in my heart for my little buddy Andrew, and it was so fun to share this day with him and his family. I am so grateful to be such great friends with my sister and to be able to spend so much time together. Our kids love each other so much, and it makes me so happy to know that Peter has such wonderful cousins to look up to and have fun with as he grows. 







No comments:

Post a Comment