Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pumpernickle Pickle

I remember when Andrew was little, we went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. We used to go all the time when I was at BYU because Kirsten would come down and we'd meet halfway at the museum. One time we were eating lunch and Andrew asked for the pickle that came with my sandwich. I absolutely love my nephew, but I have got to be honest... giving him my pickle was about the saddest thing ever! 

I love pickles (certain kinds). Scott also loves pickles and has since he was little. His mom called him "Pickle" growing up. 

I guess it's in our genes because our little boy absolutely loves pickles! I need to start hiding them in the back of the fridge so he doesn't find them as easily. He is always opening the fridge, pointing to the pickles and saying "Please," or "Eat?" It is adorable. I can't even stand it. 

Pickles with your breakfast, again? Okay...




No comments:

Post a Comment