Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snow Cowboy

 I have already posted about the big storm (although as we speak Salt Lake's International Airport is shutting down due to freezing rain. This winter is nuts!), but I wanted to include a few non-camera-phone pictures of the storm. Peter has loved the snow! He loves watching it from the window or front door, he loves playing in it, he loves putting a snowball in a cup and holding it in his carseat. He loves anything having to do with the snow, and that makes me so happy because I'm the same way!



We were very blessed to have my dad close-by to help us with our snow removal while Scott was in Pittsburgh. Thanks again, Dad! Peter was fascinated by his Grandpa and his magic snow-blower. My mom came down while my Dad worked outside, and we all ate some warm soup for dinner. When counting my blessings, living so close to my family is right up there at the top of the list.

Side note: I love how my dad always snow-blows in a cowboy hat.





No comments:

Post a Comment