Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Blue Striped Band

It is no secret that Peter LOVES his dad. 

We were so happy that Scott was able to take a full week off work to spend some time as a family over the holidays! Peter and his dad were joined at the hip.

On Christmas Eve, I dressed Peter in his blue striped shirt, and Scott excitedly ran to his closet and came back dressed to match! They spent the day playing in the snow, watching it wonderfully fall outside our cozy, loving home, working on their lap tops (as Scott finished his final paper of his MBA), and they -of course- started a band. 

The Blue Striped Band.
(We got some awesome family videos of Peter's vocals)

These two boys fill my life with so much joy I can hardly stand it.


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I love Peter! And I love you wife!
    We need to get you a blue stripped shirt. You are part of the band.

    ReplyDelete