Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STOKES!

Not many people are so lucky to be in a Stoker sandwich like this one... especially with a giant French snowman with an inner tube beret.
Although there's probably no chance that they're reading this.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to two of my best and longest friends. Amelia and Sydney have been amazing friends to me for the last well... ten years now that they're twenty-three! Geez! That's a long time! I couldn't ask for more amazing friends. These girls teach me so much about life and how to be the best version of who you are. They are living exciting lives, and doing so much for everyone they come in contact with along the way. Amelia has a way of always bringing me back to reality and helping me see the world in a different light than my own experiences. And Syd always makes me laugh. She has an excitement about her that rubs off. She is a positive and upbeat person. No matter how much time passes between when we get to see each other, I always walk away feeling overwhelmed that I have such wonderful friends!

Here they are laughing at me cause I got married.... I guess none of us ever thought it would really happen. My life would be completey different if they weren't in it. These three girls, in fact, are a big part of why I am who I am. I love you guys! Happy Birthday Mel and Syd!!!! In middle school and high school we used to do such elaborate birthday celebrations (Em and I are both in May, so we'd have a big October birthday bash and then one in the spring). I don't have a single memory that doesn't have one or all of these girls in it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment