Sunday, October 18, 2009

PS...

I don't want to be giving anything away... but I just have to say that I have the best Halloween costume of all time this year!!

Okay... It's the same one I wore last year. Last year Scott wanted to bike around Antelope Island on Halloween and I insisted we do it in costumes. So I may not be getting originality points this year for my costume (however I don't know how many other 22 year-old Buzz Lightyears you're going to see running around come the 31st). But can I just say how happy I am that my mom saves these gems from our childhood?! I distinctly remember Doug wearing this costume in Miss Selberg's 5th grade class. Lucky for me, it fits me like a glove... a tight, spandexy glove... but a glove. You better believe I put it on the second we walked in the door after getting it from my mom's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment