Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HALLOWEENY NIGHT

It was a Happy Halloween! I have pictures of us in our costumes (we wore to our YM/YW costume party). I'll have to post those once my new computer cord comes. I've been using Scott's and I'm not completely mac savvy. But here are some pictures from our Halloween night courtesy of Annie and Jon.

Scott was very nice to help me get the last of the gunk out of my pumpkin. You know, everyone tells us that we look like siblings. This is the first time that I look at a picture of us and can kind of see what everybody's talking about. But Scott's cuter.

Matt and Loral. Matt looks extremely intense. He must be working very hard. We have to thank Matt for turning twenty-six. Last night Scott, Andrew, and I drove down to Matt's birthday dinner at TUCANOS! I haven't been there in a couple years, and I mentioned to Scott three days ago that we should go sometime... and we got to last night. It's ten o'clock the morning after, and I still haven't eaten anything, I'm so full from last night. It was delicous.

Jon and Annie. On their front porch. Jon had a fog machine he loved to use on the trick-or-treaters. I loved that he was so into the Halloween spirit.

The whole group outside Jon and Annie's. Celeste, Kevin, Scott, me, Annie, Jon, Adam, Beckah, Matt and Loral. This is such a fun group of friends. It's a bunch of Scott's Santa Barbara guy friends and all their new wives! We always have fun with these guys.



Jon and Annie have the cutest house and go all out with all of their goodies. There's always a million delicious things to snack on! I can't ever have parties at my house because I won't be able to match the parties at the Kimball house!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog guys!! K, so I was totally thinking youvtwo looked alike in that picture too! So funny! You are an amazing cook btw :)! And you coul for sure host a way fun party with your darling happy personality and great chef skills!! Hope we get to c you guys again soon-

    ReplyDelete