Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SOBRINOS

I stole these pictures from my sister. Look how cute my nephews are!!!! Andrew was a farmer for Halloween, and Ben was his cow!!! I love these boys!!!






We were having a tutorial on how to stick out your tongue in pictures. Scott is an excellent teacher of this art.






And then we had a sword fight... of course. Typical activity of the Sabbath Day. Dueling....


Ben was so funny following Andrew around. Scott tried to show him how to hold the sword the right way, but he was sure that you are supposed to hold the wooden sword by the blade.
What funny boys. We had a blast chasing them around the house and toasting to King Andrew during dessert. Little Baby Girl to come is going to have to learn how to hold her own with these two.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey - i love you more! how cute are you nephews!! That looks so much fun. And a girl on the way! wow you guys better start cracking to keep up - just kidding...but seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found me!!! Let's be blog friends! P.S. you and your husband are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete