Friday, November 6, 2009


There's so much coming up!

1. We're MOVING! We're staying in the Aves, but we are moving. So I've spent the last few days boxing up all of our stuff and cleaning out our new kitchen with my mom, getting it ready. We're so excited to get all settled and have people over! Now they'll be able to come in and hang out without having to walk in through our bedroom, and they'll also be able to use the bathroom with the door CLOSED instead of cracked open with the faucet turned on so they can feel like no one can hear them. Oh geez.... what wonderful memories have filled this last year (This is the longest I have lived in one place since my senior year of high school).

2. Scott's wrapping things up at UW to transition into Goldman. We're so excited to make the switch next week!!! I think the change is long overdue. And Goldman opens so many doors for Scotty with school and progressing in his job. It'll be fun for him to have a change in scene and be working with Andrew, too. Fun changes in the works.

3. I'm taking such fun classes! "Writing for Children and Adolescents" and "Studies in Poetry" It's so nice to take the time to write... and I don't need to feel guilty about it because I'm doing it for a class!!!

4. Scott's still doing his GMAT classes. Lately we've been having those days where we walk in the door when it's dark out and we crash minutes later. Last night we actually got a chance to sit and talk for about five minutes before we crashed! It was so great to actually be able to spend some time talking to my husband!!

5. Scott and I have Thanksgiving on Sunday. Ha ha ha.. My family is going to be all over for the actual holiday. So we're doing it this Sunday. Scott and I will probably spend the actual Thanksgiving up at the cabin with John and Jana's family. I'm actually really excited about this! Scott will have to work on the Friday after Thanksgiving, but I'll probably stay and hang out with the Biltons. We love spending time with them, and it's nice to have at least a small part of Scotty's family so close. Either way... it's great to have two Thanksgivings!!!!! Especially since Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday!

Mmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment