Monday, December 21, 2009

COMING UP...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS IN SALT LAKE

Salmon dinner at Steve and Ingunn's!
Christmas breakfast at Mom and Dad's!
Watching Scott open his Christmas present (I know... singular)
Hearing all about the Christmas highlights from my cousins at breakfast!
Watching Ben and Andrew open their gifts (especially their gift from Uncle Johnny)!
Chaos
Talking to Johnny on the phone!
Jim and Paula visiting
New Christmas pajamas!
My first Christmas with Scott in our own home!
Wondering if my dad hid a present for Mom in the tree.
Doug visiting from London (and a lengthy discussion between Kirsten and Doug about turnips)
Watching our family open their gifts
Virginia Stevens' jam
Spending the day with family
Going to the cabin with family(and playing penny train until our crabbiness comes out)
Snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and skiing at the cabin!
Christmas night at Grandma and Grandpa's
Our WASHER AND DRYER to be installed (TOMORROW!)
SNOW (Please!?)













I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW YEARS IN SANTA BARBARA

Spending time with family!
Spending time on the beach!
Learning new recipes from Lynne and Margy
Watching Rick walk the cat in a bag
getting a list of book recommendations from the Hannays and the Elliotts
Getting to know the Harmons
Trying all of the delicious treats Lynne makes (that Scott talks about constantly)
Letting Scotty show me around Santa Barbara some more
Blenders and Trader Joe's
Sunshine (as much as I love snow... sunshine sounds pretty good too)
Hopefully another winner-of-a-dress while Thrift Storing (last year there was a puke green and hot pink puffed-sleeved wood-nymph gown that I seriously considered for my sisters as bridesmaid dresses...)
Cafe Baghdad?
Watching our family open their gifts
In & Out
Beading with Lynne
Wearing my chacos
Perfecting (Yes, I plan on PERFECTING) the art of surf (HA!)

















Things I CAN wait for:

I don't particularly want Christmas to end because we'll never be further from next year's Christmas than we will be on this year's Christmas.

Sorry, Kirst... I can wait for the arrival of baby girl! At least until the 4th! If she's born before the 4th I'll miss it! But after the 4th, I can't wait for baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. hey Lindsey! I am sorry about the lack of ginger bread partying!~ After my last day at work for the semester and I got the mad stomach flu- it put me out for a couple days. Hey, we are probably heading to cali over new years if you're going to be around? We really would to hang out! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so fun! I am super jealous! Have a good Christmas Linds! I am going to call you today. But if I don't talk to you - enjoy everything.

    ReplyDelete