Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WAHOO!

Here are some pictures of Scott and me doing what we love to do in the summer. Eventually we'll complete our collection of climbing gear and be able to climb all summer long without a lot of planning ahead of time.

(Lindsey - Englestead Hollow)


(Scotty - Big Cottonwood Canyon)


And now... thanks to a gym incentive from our insurance company... we don't have to wait for summer. We can afford to climb all WINTER at Momentum!!



Scott and I got the passes on Monday. We went Monday night to warm up our climbing muscles after our little climbing hiatus, and we went last night to hit a yoga class and then do a few routes afterwards. It was Scott's first yoga class, and hopefully not his last. Though he was a natural, it was pretty funny to see him all twisty in these weird positions. It's amazing how your body has such amazing muscle memory. It is going to be a blast to get back into yoga and climbing and get my skill level up to what it was a year ago. It was the best decision for us. With Scott's new job, we don't have a ton of time to spend together. So this is great for us because not only do we get to spend time together, but we get to spend it doing something active that we love (As a little side note, the first date Scott ever asked me on three years ago was to go climbing. I wasn't able to make it... so I'm glad we're finally climbing together now). This climbing pass is actually way overdue for us.

2 comments:

  1. oh linds, I am so jealous! this looks so fun! and that picture of you climbing is awesome! maybe someday you can teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thanks. Too scary for me. Noah would love it though.

    ReplyDelete