Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Five Minutes

I dropped Scotty off for his hour and a half massage and walked over to Whole Foods to use their internet while I waited for him to finish. I was so excited for him... and a little envious. So I walked upstairs in Whole Foods, immediately greeted by the man at the little massage chair station with a happy sign saying "Free Massage." I ignored the words that were placed in between the two words because the sign actually said, "Free Five Minute Massage." Five minutes or not... free massage sounded pretty good. I've seen this little stand a million times but never thought twice about stopping. But the massage therapist made eye contact with me before I was even completely up the stairs and asked me if I wanted a free massage. I thought about what Scott was going to be doing for the next hour and a half, and I thought, "Yeah! I'd like a massage for five minutes." When it was over, I felt fantastic! Best five minutes of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment