Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My wife = my best friend!

Although Lindsey is my wife, she is actually much more than that. Perhaps you are wondering how she could be any more than a wife to me, because that in itself is a huge undertaking, so let me tell you why. Lindsey fulfills every role possible in my life to me, not because I am incapable or incompetent (although, when compared to her in some things, that isn't far form the truth), but because she loves me endlessly. She is my editor, my cook, my smile, my warmth, my laugh, my postman, my health consultant, my email adviser, my calendar, my reminder, my high-five, my crush, my lobster, my radio (she knows every song ever written by heart, if you want to see something amazing ask her to act the entire Music Man play out and she can do it, from beginning to end!), my Valentine's candy heart, my Easter Bunny and the list goes on. She satiates my intellectual needs, my curious questions, my profound ponderings and completes my thoughts. She would argue me on these points, but what I am saying is absolutely the truth. She would do anything for me anytime, anywhere. She would even follow me all over the world in chase of my dreams. Most of all, she is my best friend. I can't imagine my life without her, and to be honest, I am not sure how I even managed without her. Lindsey, you deserve a standing ovation from the world in my eyes! Thank you for being my best friend! Thank you for your endless love! I love you!!

4 comments:

  1. you two are the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a lucky man scott, but it looks like you already know that. well done. i hope my husband someday is as good as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable... loved that post! (scott, you should teach Jon some of your wooing ways :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't ever want to update our blog now! I want this post to stay right at the top! I love when Scott adds something to the blog because it is always so nice. Thank you Scotty, I love you!

    ReplyDelete