Thursday, February 4, 2010

HOPING...

...for pictures from Andy and Jen from the big sleepover last weekend. I can't wait to see them. I wish we had taken some of everyone staying over at our house... I didn't know we could fit that many people in our little place! I'm excited to see the pictures at Snowbird and Park City. Hopefully now that they're back and situated in CA they'll get a chance to update the blog they gave up on! Or maybe just email us pictures.

...for pictures from Jon and Annie! We took a couple pictures with Matt, Loral, and Celeste at their place before they took off for Boston. Annie... if you're reading this... email me those pictures, friend! I can't wait to talk to Annie about her adventures in Boston. I'm so jealous; she's going to culinary school while Jon finishes up some schooling before med school in CA. We miss having you guys around! You definitely can host a party better than we can! We're just glad we'll have you back for another three months in between Boston and CA!

No comments:

Post a Comment