Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Four!

I guess V Day weekend means engagements! Congrats to my four fabulous friends and their new fiances!

Sarajane and Richie! He took her skydiving to propose! Both these friends went to East (Soj and I are ward buddies). They've been together for a long time! I can't wait for their wedding!


Natalie and Josh! I've haven't met Josh yet, but Stucki is THE COOLEST person! A river guide friend from day one. I can't wait for their wedding either!


Heidi and John. Heidi was one of my favorite hall-mates from freshman year. I haven't met John, but he's a lucky guy. Heidi will keep him laughing all the time.


Cameron and Suzanne! I don't know Suzanne, and I haven't actually seen Cameron in about a year (high school friend), but I've always thought the world of him. Suzanne's a lucky girl and I'm excited for them!


Congrats to all the February Engagements! I love seeing my friends so happy!

In other news, Scotty and I had a wonderful V Day ourselves. I'll have to catch up on all that a bit later. Time to head to work!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this!!! Thanks Linds! Let's still get together soon. I need a good hand massage!

    ReplyDelete