Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dear Mean Neighbor,

I have wondered for a few weeks now whether or not I really go through that much fuel going to Sandy every day. I found it hard to believe that I had to fill up so often. Jeeps aren't cheap.

Yesterday I drove home from work, got home around five, and left the house again around seven. It seems I've underestimated your stealth because somehow within that short time frame when everyone is coming home from work, you managed to siphon out ALL of the gas from my car, leaving me on empty. Thank you for being so classy.

Just to let you know, my car will be parked in the garage until I can find the time to purchase a key-locked gas cap. Great... another key. Hopefully this will steer you away from your evil-doings.

Stupidest thievery ever. Who steals gas out of a car?

2 comments:

  1. How does that happen!!!! Oh my goodness! That's terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!! Holy cow, that's awful. Go Nancy Drew style, set a booby trap and catch them in the act!

    ReplyDelete