Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not circus-ing.

In other news, my amazing Mr. Hannay has had a wonderful week of success! On top of the hard work he puts in during the day and the fun we've been having going skiing and climbing and spending the evenings together (plus Scott had to put up with A LOT of violin this week)... this week Scott heard back from his MBA program with an interview request!!!!! That was supposed to be the great news of the week... but we just found out that he also passed the Foreign Service Exam!!!! On to round two in both! I'm so happy to be married to Scott. I don't know many people who are as well-thought of as Scott is. In our three and a half years of friendship, before and after dating and marriage, I have only heard wonderful things said of him. I am not the only one who thinks the world of this boy.


I'm so proud of him! All this... AND he can juggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment