Friday, March 19, 2010

I may risk offending everyone...

or whoever the heck reads these things...

But I am HAPPY it is snowing right now.

Scott and I have one more day at Snowbird... and that day is TOMORROW! I couldn't be happier about the weather than I am right now! And for everyone out there who is infuriated by the fluffy, white visitor (I'm talking to the nap-takers on BYU campus who are all tanning on the grass outside the Wilk)... calm down! Spring will come, and it will be warm. And then summer will come and it will be hot! It happens every year! There will be plenty of time for sunshine! Eat your cadbury eggs inside. Get some tulips for your kitchen table. It can be spring inside your home. But March, in my opinion, is still fair game for snow!

4 comments:

  1. hey - even i am a snow lover. but let me tell you (and older sisters are ALWAYS right)...March is NOT fair game for snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm glad you can have a positive attitude about the snow, I mean really what else can ya do? :) but I'm just glad that I'm living in Jersey and enjoying my 75 degree weather today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGREED!!! Bring on the snow - Through June is fine for me!!

    ReplyDelete