Friday, March 26, 2010

With this guy???

Scott had a dinner tonight for work with his grad program, so he's brutally left me to fend for myself on this fine Friday night while he eats delicious steak. Scott and I are one of those freaky couples who spends all of our time together... so I'm trying to figure out exactly what I should do tonight.

Earlier this week, I got Scott a bag of pear jelly bellies to congratulate him on his awesomeness. I gave them to him with the promise that as much as I love them, they are HIS jelly beans and I won't eat em all up in one sitting. I told him to take them to work so they'd be all his.

So he, being the charming and wonderful sir that he is, left for his dinner by smiling and putting his jelly beans in the little communal candy bowl we have by the door. NOOOOOO!!!! All I can think about is the candy... and pray I don't eat them all.

He left me all alone with this guy???

1 comment:

  1. Pear jelly beans are seriously the best. So are sweet husbands.

    ReplyDelete