Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy...

St. Patty's Day AND Happy Birthday to my second mom! Scott called you this morning at 5:30 your time (6:30 our time... he was just getting to work) so he could be the first to tell you happy birthday! I was kind of mean and pointed out that Margy had been up in New York for two hours longer than we had been up, so she might have been the first one. But then I felt bad about saying that, and I hope you enjoyed your birthday message from your son! Happy Birthday, Lynne! I hope you have a wonderful day!



Lynne happens to share this day with my cute cousin Lizzie (on the right). Happy birthday Lizzie! I think she turns eleven today. I can't believe how old these girls are getting! I have the cutest cousins! I just have the best family in general! This picture is from our wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Linds & Scott,
    I was thrilled to see that I was sharing the day with someone as cute as Lizzie. Happy Birthday and St. Patrick's Day to someone else whose parents resisted the temptation to call her Patricia.
    Thanks for making my day, that has stretched into a long weekend, into something so special.
    Just wish you were here to share the Beatles music with us.
    What a wonderful gift.
    Love you guys,
    Thanks so much!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete