Wednesday, March 3, 2010

When Monstro clears out.

I think things like this:

Ready for rivers.
And summer.
And sun on my skin.

You know you love your friends when their blog update is titled "Burp Cloths" and you're still dying to read it to see what's new. I love you, Lar!

Ready to go to Vancouver.
And surf.
And hike.
And climb outside.

Ready to write in my journal more often (and guilt-ridden for slacking).
Ready to cook an artichoke for my dinner tonight.
Ready to take a nap. But not planning on it. But I should.

I love living in a home with no TV. Though my friends at work think I'm an alien, I love my quiet little life with Scott (does anyone out there who knows me believe for a second that our life is actually quiet?). I love not having noise. I love not having TV blaring in the background, and I love that Scott and I spend all our together time actually interacting instead of plopped on a couch staring at a screen. We read together. We play music together. We look each other in the eye when we talk. (I know that for a lot of people, TV is a great way to spend time together. I'm not putting anyone down!)

Ready to store my winter clothes at mom's house (pretty pretty please?)
Ready to start taking a daily vitamin (Kirsten's preaching)
Ready to start writing letters. I need to visit Target. Is there a target nearby?

If I were to write a story right now, what would I write about (not for lack of ideas, but for an inability to decide which one to start.)
I wish I had the box set of all the seasons of Friends.
I want to build a closet organizer.
I should probably print some wedding pictures (more than one year later).
I would love to make a quilt. It's been a while.

Would brownies made with black beans really taste normal?
Why don't I put lotion on my hand anymore?
How can I clean the little underside of the diamond in my wedding ring.
Wow... what a beautiful ring.
I love Scott. So glad he's mine.

Now I can't think about anything else.

2 comments:

  1. I want to know how to clean that little spot too. It's been driving me crazy the last couple of days. Also, I've made brownies with black beans and tried it on unsuspecting victims. It sounds mean, but because they did actually taste good it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did I miss this post? I am just noticing the "burp cloths" comment. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete