Monday, March 15, 2010

Sarajane Evans

So glad this happened too...
Sarajane is such a beautiful baby! She was so sweet throughout her entire blessing. I have never heard her fuss at all, now that I think of it. When Kirst and I were getting her into her dress (the same one Kirst and I both wore when we were blessed... oh so sentimental we are...), I showed Sarajane what she looked like in the mirror and told her how pretty she looked. She just started smiling at herself. I couldn't help but laugh. Such a girl.

Andrew does not keep still! It's so hard to catch a picture of him! He was putting on a concert for all of his cousins, grandparents, siblings, and aunts and uncles. He put the crown on his head and said, "Now I'll be in charge!" As if he wasn't already the center of attention. He is such a funny kid.

Ben and Scott are two boys who never fail to make me laugh! I can't stop watching Ben to see what he'll do next. And I love watching Scott be such a great uncle. I just love this whole family!

Congrats Kirst and Nick! Hopefully this will tie you over until I put these pictures on your computer for you.

Does anyone know why the picture format gets so wacky sometimes?



1 comment:

  1. I have got to compliment Dave on his apron-waring ability. he is really rockin that thing! oh, and of course cute sarahjane, too!

    ReplyDelete