Thursday, April 29, 2010

For those who say...

From the beginning of our relationship, people have told us that we look exactly alike. We never saw it.

Scott is a blondie; I'm a brunette
Scott is tall; I am short
Scott has straight hair; I have curly hair (Although you don't see it often)
Scott has a nose; I have a bump
Scott has a strong jaw; I have a narrow face

We both have blue eyes. That's something, I guess.

Well does this creep you out or what? (The answer is yes. It does creep you out.) It's a good thing Scott never looks at this blog, because he's probably be really weirded out that I did this. (I did it once with a different web site to see what our kids would look like, and apparently our kids will be black.)


4 comments:

  1. At least you'll have gorgeous kids :)

    I remember doing this and our kids turned out black too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read my blog didn't you? I know you're jealous of how ugly my children are going to be...:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first reaction is to print those pictures and hang them above my desk. Or above the mantle. I especially love the second one. Facebook profile pic!

    ReplyDelete