Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weekend Reefing...

Last time I visited beautiful Capitol Reef, I got to spend an awesome weekend with some of my favorite people... these lovely ladies.



Capitol Reef hosts some of my best memories of all time, beginning with my outdoor survival and environmental science classes in high school. I loved going to Capitol Reef with my friends, learning about the area, and exploring the wide and windy washes.



Things I'm looking forward to... a road trip... making new memories... showing Scott one of my favorite places in Utah... and making him love it as much as I do...



...and spending the weekend in Capitol Reef with all the same people in these pictures!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are the cutest little couple... I lOVE how recreational you are! Way to take advantage of God's beauties! :)

    ReplyDelete