Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Word of Mouth

I've been hearing and reading a lot about this video. So I decided to check it out. I love Elder Holland. He is one of the most powerful speakers I have ever come to know. I really do feel as though I have come to know Elder Holland. I feel connected to him because of his charisma and passion when he speaks. What he says about the Book of Mormon is what I wish more than anything I could fully express to some of the people in my life. But of course I always find myself lacking the graceful dictation and the conviction of the spirit in the moment when I wish I could bear witness of the Book of Mormon. This is a beautiful and compelling testimony based on the actuality of the Book of Mormon's beginnings. Watch it. And keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment