Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today is Thursday... Thursday Fish Tacos?

I used to love this book. I still get the song stuck in my head.

Today is Monday

Monday -- string beans

Tuesday -- spaghetti

Wednesday -- soup

Thursday -- roast beef

Friday -- fresh fish

Saturday -- chicken

Sunday -- ice cream

All you hungry children, come and eat it up!


So great to catch up with these two today and eat delicious fish tacos at Red Butte.

I missed Sydney! But it was so great to catch up with Em and Amelia (and Miss Nicki... and Eric).

I'm a big fan of layovers if it means I get to meet my friends for lunch. Amelia and I got a chance to have an excellent catch up at the park in the sun. I always walk away from our conversations feeling like I learned something new. I am a lucky gal to have these girls in my life. I have always been blessed with great friends. Hopefully we'll get a longer reunion sometime this summer. We're overdue for a quads camping trip or boating or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment