Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Morning Good Friday!

I've become a big fan of Good Friday this year. Scott gets to stay home from work today because it is a global holiday! Good Friday! Good to be home in the morning with Scotty! We slept in, woke up in our sunny bedroom, and got excited to see Scott's parents who should be here in about four hours! We're having a lazy morning (I just learned that you get to do that when your house is all clean and you've done all your laundry and grocery shopping... something I've never before experienced). It's so great to be all caught up!

Scott's working on his essays for round two of the Foreign Service exam, and I'm making some granola to stalk up for the week. The last couple days I've gone crazy with my fruit dehydrator drying strawberries, oranges, and bananas. I loved the smell it spread through the house. While we do need more granola, I mostly wanted to make it so our house will smell like maple syrup.

It's so nice to have the time to hang out together, listen to mellow harmonica music, and enjoy our bright and beautiful home! I love Easter! I love Conference! I love my family, and we get to spend this Easter with both sets of parents. I'm so excited!

In other news, and because I am a proud aunt... look at these cute little Easter Bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment