Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ANZIANO PETERSEN


We are loving the weekly emails we get from Johnny. He is the coolest person I know. I'm so proud of how well he is doing in his mission. He is always positive and upbeat, and he writes exactly likes he talks so we know that he is happy, that he is himself, and that he is thriving!!! Here is a special little something he sent us last week. This is why I love this boy.

"Thanks Scott i didnt think i got your email at first cus it was hiding on another page. but thanks for the advice, i will put that into practice. now a little story for just the Hannays...

so i was studying at my desk, which is just right of the WIndow and there was a bee who kept banging his head into the closed window. i just sat and watched, i felt bad for the little guy. then he came over made a loop around my face and went back and hit the window.. he did this again twice. came over circled and tried again hitting his face on the closed window. i thought maybe he is asking me to open the window, so he can leave. i followed him after the 4th time of circling my face. opend the window he moved back out of the way and when the window was open he exited.

there you go. it was a pleasant encounter, a very polite bee.

haha take it easy you two, and keep me updated on your adventures.

love ya,

Anziano Petersen"


I guess he just knew that we're the kind of creeps who would really appreciate that story!

1 comment: