Monday, September 28, 2009

BYE SOCK!



Scott and I love spending time with my family on Sundays. The boys keep getting funnier and funnier! Ben spilled something downstairs and Andrew yells up the stairs, "Mom, can you manage to throw me a towel?" Kirsten asked if he wanted a paper towel and he hollered, "No, a string towel!" I thought that was funny, and pretty clever!

I am so happy because Ben finally says my name. Andrew went from calling me "Li Li" to "Zee Zee" to "Yendsee" before he ever got the hang of Lindsey. Ben has started out with "Essey," which I love. I love hearing him talk, especially when he says my name! But my favorite last Sunday was hearing Ben talk to Scott. He LOVES Scott. I love watching Ben because he is so energetic and happy. After the two played outside on the grass while Kirsten and Nick packed up to leave, Ben said to Scott, "Bye Sock!" I loved it! Scott has got himself a new fantastic nickname in our family. Lindsey Lobster and Sock. Thank you, Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment