Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LINDSEY LOBSTER

Ever since we were one or two months into marriage, Scott has called me Lindsey Lobster. I don't know why. I've never really heard him make this kind of nickname up for anyone before. I don't really like lobster. I don't think I look much like a lobster. Anyway, I like the nickname. I really do like being Lindsey Lobster. I just wish I could come up with an equally creepy nickname for Scotty. Nothing really does the job. Scotty Squid? Scotty Seaweed? Scotty Squirrel? Hopefully I'll get this in order before our one year mark in a few months. By the way, I googled lobster pictures. people are dressing their babies as lobsters. They're dressing their dogs as lobsters. Maybe this is what I should consider for Halloween this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment