Friday, September 18, 2009

TEXAS

Yesterday marked the one year point from when I was supposed to leave for Texas. Don't get me wrong, Scott and I don't celebrate all the many many anniversaries for every little moment.... the first time we held hands.... our first date.... our three week anniversary.... etc. But this is kind of cool to think about, and strange. One year ago from yesterday I was leaving for Texas. When I think about how much has happened since then, I can't believe it's only been a year, but then it also feels so much more recent. I just want to say again how much I love my husband. I can't believe how everything worked out exactly as it should, as it has. We are having so much fun living!


Although I am a little sad I never got to go see Lubbock's famous Buddy Holly museum. This is where we should have gone for our Honeymooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment