Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ZUMBA


A few weeks ago my cousin Kyle married the cutest girl, Allison. We had so much fun celebrating with them, and we really love them together. Scott and I are so excited for all the upcoming adventures with this awesome couple. Kyle and I have had a blast becoming such good friends while living next door to each other at BYU. We hung out all the time, whether we were studying or using our back yard as a driving range. We skied together in the winter and spent a week and a half hanging out in Northern California the week before I was leaving on my mission.







Allison is perfect for Kyle because she's upbeat and hides nothing. She is so outgoing. I love Kyle, so I'm thrilled that he's found someone just as great as he is. So here is a link to a ksl video of my new cute cousin-in-law. Allison Petersen, front and center, teaches a Zumba class at a few of the gyms in Provo. She's pretty good! And Zumba looks fun!! Check it out.

http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=56&sid=8004271

1 comment:

  1. random - darrin is my next door neighboor! i'll have to give him some heat - but i guess he didn't do that bad dancing.

    ReplyDelete