Thursday, September 10, 2009

EIGHT MONTHS!

I've been married to this guy for eight months today! Aren't I lucky?















































Scott and I have had an amazing first eight months. I AM very lucky! I'm lucky to be married to someone who always has fifty original ideas in his head of something fun to do. I'm lucky to be married to someone who is always up for spontaneous adventures. He loves music. He loves the canyons. He loves pictures and mountains. He loves hard work and jamb-packed Saturdays. He loves to wash his car. He loves snow and he loves sun. He does EVERYTHING well. He loves to write. He wants a dog. He loves to learn. He loves to read. He eats dried seaweed (which is a little weird and really gross, but I love that about him). He makes up songs in the car. He loves to travel. And he loves me! Scott is the best at showing it. I remember giving Scott a book while we were dating and I wrote on the inside cover, "I cannot wait to be with you for it all! I can't wait to know what "it all" will be!" My life with Scott so far has been even more fun than I thought it would be, and I had very high expectations. We have so many adventures and spazzy moments ahead! He's the best, and I love him so much!

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! And I can't believe it's already been 8 months. You two are so great for each other. Scotty - you are hilarious. Hopefully someday we can live by you guys and see those crazy faces in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott & Linds,
    What a fun post and what a gift for eight months of adventure.
    Scott, I'm so glad your mother never told you not to make faces. Think of what we would have missed.
    I love each and every one of these many expressions.
    Love from the Mom who never told you that if you make faces your face might get stuck that way!
    XOXXOXXOOO

    ReplyDelete