Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CREEPY CRAWLER

This post should be on September 21st. I had started a blog post here, and I decided to write about my Saturday afternoon here (I didn't want to bump my current top post down because it's one of Scott doing something creepy.)

This is a picture with my wonderful friend Callie Cockrell at my bridal shower a few days before my wedding in January. I love Callie! We were the most unlikely friends, and ESPECIALLY the most unlikely roommates because we are so different! Callie used to threaten to yank me out of bed in the middle of the night, paint my face with makeup, back-comb my hair, and enter me in a pageant. I used to threaten to break her shower, dress her in a pair of clunky snow boots, and take her trecking up a mountain in snowshoes. We ended up having the greatest semester because of how different we were. I have great memories with Callie. I remember cutting her extensions out one night and putting them on while I ran around like a long-haired hippie. Those extensions ended up hanging on our wall for the rest of the semester. Fake hair just chillin on the wall! this was a totally foreign world to me.
Callie made everything fun. She was always there to help me with anything, whether it was taking donations at Rock the Block or being there for me when I really needed someone to talk to. I used to go visit her at work (the Broadcast Journalism office) and sit and talk to her about whatever was going on. She is one of the most genuine friends I have.









And here we are at HER bridal shower last weekend!!! I'm so excited for her. I can't wait to see this beautiful girl get married in October! Mrs. Callie Ann BOWERS (Ann is her self-decided middle name)








These are a bunch of Callie's friends and roommates from the shower (plus my little Lindsey in the front row).

No comments:

Post a Comment