Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Email Exerpt

This was a choice portion of Johnny's email this week,

"but anywho sorry this week is in such a rush- lets see questions you had.

yeah that was me with the charge i bought 2 smell good stuff to wear cus here in italy there are no mens deodorant... i wear the womens deodorant and i was sick of smelling like a woman. anywho hope its ok, you can pull cash from my account for that."

It was just too perfect. We should probably send him some old spice.

He's a MAN.
And he'd like to smell like a MAN.
And he can, if he stops using women scented deodorant.

I know there are a lot of Old Spice ad favorites floating around out there. I'm sure most people have already seen these. If not, google it! I can't wait for Johnny to come home. I see hilarious things every day and have all kinds of adventures that I just want to call and tell Johnny about or invite him for. Johnny's the brother who would call me up on my senior trip in Newport just to tell me that the Magic Bullet commercial was on and that he was mezmorized. I'll have to welcome him home with a snuggie. It's just one of the economical marvels that has entered our lives since he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment