Thursday, May 6, 2010

Take a look at these smiles. We're pretty lucky. We're a happy couple. We have a lot to smile about. But Scott and I went to the dentist this morning. Can you tell from the pictures below which one of us happens to have completely rotten teeth? One of those smiles below is rotting away, while one of those smiles has never had 12 metal instruments shoved into it at once filling a cavity. Never! Not once! Lucky, lucky, lucky... boo!





















Today's Cavity Count:
Scott: 0
Lindsey: 1 1/2

Last visit to the dentist:
Scott: 2005
Lindsey: 2008

Cavity Count to date:
Scott: 0
Lindsey: I have more fillings in my mouth than I have actual tooth

I shouldn't be surprised. Sometimes I forget that I married a BYU poster child. A poster child has got to have great teeth, right?



















I'm the one cursed with bad teeth and poor eyesight. I just hope our kids end up with Scott's genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment