Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Polish Dogs

It was so fun to watch the boys watch the Buzz game. It's been years since I've been to a game, and I loved eating popcorn and dip n' dots and laughing at all of Ben and Andrew's baseball commentary. Thanks Dad! We had a great time.

We did not, however, have the best night's sleep. Scott's polish hot dog was barking until about 3am when Scott's body decided it wanted nothing to do with the dog. Poor Scott has food poisoning and was throwing up from 3am till 9:30am. He's working from home today trying to recuperate with ginger-ale and gatorade. I feel terrible! It's the first time Scott's been sick with something like this since we've been married! I was trying to do all the things my mom does for me when I'm sick, and unfortunately they weren't things that Scott particularly wanted! For example: when I'm sick my mom would hold my hair back for me and be there to rub my back and tell me I'm going to be okay. I tried to stand in the bathroom with Scott while he was sick. Scott, however, preferred me to be far far away in the other room! Ha ha... it made me realize that even though we're no longer newlyweds, we still have a lot of "firsts" ahead of us and learning how we have done things differently in the past.

It sure makes me sad to watch him be so sick and not be able to make it go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment