Monday, September 6, 2010

Biking Whistler

These are our game faces. For Scott, I think he woke up that morning feeling like he was about to do that which he was born to do. I think the biking in Whistler was Scott's highlight of the entire trip. (We only have before and after pictures... none on the mountain unfortunately because who has time for pictures when you could be biking?)




I felt so hardcore getting all geared up. We would ride the chair up and then take off down the trails. Scott did the first few with me, and then we split off so Scott could do the runs I wouldn't survive.



We ended this day with an evening by the pool. It was so nice to catch up on some good reading and much needed rest. It was a vacation in every sense of the word! We want to go back! Scott was in heaven. It was the best mountain biking he's ever done and he was trying to figure out all weekend how he could make a career of mountain biking Whistler.

No comments:

Post a Comment