Monday, September 13, 2010

Following Friday's Flu...

We had an eventful Saturday. I woke up and went to work at 8 (my stomach was still pretty uneasy. I was in the clear as far as being sick, but I was pretty sore and pretty exhausted). Things were really busy at work, and I worked until 1 when I had to take off for an afternoon at The Lion King. I loved watching the Lion King, it was so much fun; I love the costumes and stage performance. We had incredible seats, and I loved watching both the little boys watch the play, and it was really fun sitting next to my cousins Emma and Lizzy as they saw the show for the first time. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the tickets! It was so fun for the whole family to go together!

I went back to work after the play, and it ended up being a long evening of getting everything back to normal. I wasn't feeling too great, and I felt drained all of Sunday. I think I'm just now starting to get my energy up to what it should be. We've been babysitting Emma and Christian this weekend. We're starting to get the hang of these late night high school dances. We were able to sleep right through this one! I didn't even hear Christian come in.

Today I had the happy task to clean my house after being sick for the day and then staying at the Earls again tonight. They get home Tuesday morning. It's been fun to hang with Emma and Christian. We built forts and did nails... we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment