Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LOL

A couple weeks ago, Scott and I got to participate in the Legacy of Lowell Bennion Service Day for the third time together. Here is the video from this year's service day.



My mom is involved in putting on the event, so we've enjoyed helping out each year we've been together. We don't actually celebrate wedding anniversaries anymore; we celebrate our years of Legacy of Lowell. I celebrate because it's the only time of the year and can get Scott to wear U of U red....



Someone took pictures of us this year in red U of U shirts... but I don't know who has them or how to get them.

I'm so proud of my mom for all she does. She is so busy, and is involved in so many things throughout our community and beyond. She is on the board for the Bennion Center, she just started on a nursing board (I'm not sure which one exactly), she travels to India and Africa to do humanitarian medical work, she organizes the clinical work for high school nursing students, she plays golf and tennis with her friends, and she makes plenty of time to spend time with her kids, send care packages, and entertain her grandkids. Thanks for letting us be part of another Legacy of Lowell, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment