Monday, September 6, 2010

Los Lagos

On our first day in Whistler (this is all the first day so far. Day 1 was waterfalls, Olympic Village, Peak to Peak, and Lake visits. Day 2 was biking, biking, and more biking) we went to explore a couple lakes with Vince. We went in the evening so it was a little too cold for me since I was having some lung problems while we were there. But we ended up going again on our last (third) day in Whistler before we hit to road back to Vancouver, and I loved it!

Canada is GORGEOUS. There's no place like it. It's my favorite kind of beauty.


I loved sitting on the grass by the lake and watching the people around me. So many funny kids and families. I love people watching. And I loved watching Scott and Vince race out to the furthest dock (can you see it? far right?).

Scott didn't want to burn his nose. I think. he put his shirt over his nose, and looked like a Swami.

Our last stop before heading back to Vancouver! We loved Whistler! And we're really white for the summer. Quite the bummer. And for those of you who have said that the summer has turned my hair orange. You're right. Look at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment