Monday, August 30, 2010

Around Vancouver

We were able to go see the new BC Temple! We just stopped by on a Sunday afternoon, but I can't wait to go inside sometime. I bet it's gorgeous!

Hannay family picture! I think it's nice of Lynne to scrunch down a bit so I don't feel so much like the family shrimp. It was NOT nice, however, of Scott to stand on his tip toes so he could feel as tall as Oliver.

On the way back from fireworks over the water. This was a really cool art piece/statue/play ground we climbed on the way home. It has letter from a ton of different world languages.

Margy had a strange and spontaneous desire to get the whole family to pose emphatically by this fire hydrant. We all obliged.

One of the most attractive photos ever taken of each of us.


Lynne shared with us her love for Lighthouse Park, and it was one of my favorite stops. I loved scrambling on the rocks and relaxing with the ocean breeze. Scott loved watching the sail boats and deepened his obsession with owning one. The obsession only increased as the trip progressed. I could see him captaining a sail boat. Well... co-captaining. I want to drive it too!


I love this guy!

Just after meeting with the Reynolds for lunch where I had some delicious fish and chips!



Too bad I look like such a loser in the picture, because Scott looks so dang cute!

We had a lot of fun exploring the little shops... especially this hat shop! This was our first rainy day in BC, but it was such a nice-smelling rain. I didn't mind it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment