Friday, August 27, 2010

Remember a few years ago...

...when I started talking about our Canada trip? Maybe I should finish what I started, eh?

This was my first time on a big ferry like the one we took to and from Victoria. I didn't fully comprehend until we go there that we were actually going to be driving our car onto a boat. But I finally caught on to the idea, and I loved it! It was so nice to feel the breeze as we traveled across the water.



I love boats! How did I never know this before? You become a river guide for a summer and it opens your eyes. I love boats! All boats! I love water! I've been land-locked my whole life without ever really taking advantages of all the nearby rivers.

Scott wanted to take pictures as we got on and off the ferry for our nephew Andrew. He thought Andrew would think it was really cool that we drove our car onto a boat. But I don't think the picture gives us the visual we were hoping for.





Charming faces, eh? I think we were going for, "How does it feel to be stuck in the cargo section of the ferry behind a gigantic truck full of a hundred cows?"



British Columbia is a lot more gorgeous than the inside of a ferry. Don't worry, we have much better pictures to show for our trip. I need to blog about Vancover and the Hannay family reunion... the waterfalls on the way to Whistler... the peak to peak at Whistler... Olympic Village... mountain biking at Whistler... Deep cove and our kayaking adventure... so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment