Friday, August 20, 2010

What's the dumbest thing you've done today??

Yeah?

Well, did you track dog pooh all throughout your living room and kitchen while carrying the groceries in this morning? I'm amazed at how much ground I was able to cover.

All I can do is laugh about it and hope that the soap spots on my carpet blend evenly when they dry.

Canada updates still to come!

And a retroactive congrats to my AMAZING friend Brenna and her new husband Sven! They got married yesterday for time and all eternity!


(Brenna and I took a trip to Bodega Bay with Kyle a couple years ago at the end of the summer. This picture was taken at our beloved Dillon Beach.)

Brenna's the best. We became fast friends on the river, and she's been there for me ever since! She was even there when everything was starting with Scotty in Oregon. I love her with my whole heart, and I'm so happy to see her happy! Sven made the steal of the century! (I'm sure he's fantastic too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment