Monday, August 16, 2010

Well folks, we had a blast.

Margy is very on top of things and has already uploaded her Canada pics to a picasa web album AND updated her blog with a lovely recap of the first portion of our recent British Columbia trip. Thank you Margy!

Sadly, I can't view her picasa album and I'll have to get some pictures from her another way sometime (eh, Margy?), and when I uploaded our pictures to Scott's computer, half of them won't show up in his iphoto, so I've got a little work to do to get this trip documented. Scott and I are hanging out at Andrew's tonight, so I'll have to try to re-upload our pictures from the camera card when I get home tonight or sometime in the next few days.

Yikes.

But I'm motivated to do this because I suddenly feel validated in my blogging. My mother-in-law left me a voicemail a few days ago telling me that she could tell I've been busy because she hadn't seen any ramblings on the blog recently. I got an email from my father-in-law asking for pictures from our BC trip just today... so at least I know that someone is out there keeping me on my blogging toes. I'll be happy to have the satisfaction of printing this blog out sometime and turning it into a journal/scrapbook/coffee table book for our home to remind ourselves how fun our lives are.

Cause our lives are a blast. I'm so lucky have such an energetic and adventurous boy to be mine.

So the BC details are coming in the next couple days. I've started a couple of the posts, but I'll wait to publish them for when I've got pictures. Life is good, and I wouldn't change a thing about it!

Maybe I'd like it if we got more sleep, actually.

2 comments:

  1. Linds,
    I love your blog and look forward to it like Lucy looks forward to having the ball thrown for her.
    Your words work for me and pictures are the bonus, I'm looking forward to seeing Margy's Picasa photos as well, somehow Rick is the only one that's seen them.
    Love you,
    Your SB Mom
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You win the blogger of the year award in our family for sure! Can't wait to see/hear about your end of the trip - hopefully you can access the pictures I sent soon.

    ReplyDelete