Monday, August 16, 2010

Voila! Victoria!

Here's the first in our Canada segment! Even though it's Wednesday the 18th, I think all the segments are going to be dated as the 16th of August because I opened all the drafts on that day so I'd remember which ones I need to write about. I'm kind of going in chronological order, but I have skipped John and Ishigh's wedding (which is the whole reason we went!!!) and the family reunion with the Hannays (which was definitely a highlight) so I'll go back to those when I get some pictures to post. Rick emailed me a few and I'll try to get on Margy's album so I can post some. But I'll just move on bit by bit.... VICTORIA!!

After parting ways with Lynne, Rick, Margy, and Oliver, we took a ferry to Victoria and stayed in a B&B there close to downtown. It was so fun to walk downtown and see all of the street performers and local artists. It was such a cool little town, and I'm a big fan of Victoria! It was quaint and small, but there was also so much to do!

We ate at a little Tapas place - one of the best dinners of the trip! This was just after we discovered the Canadian REI, and we were in heaven comparing gear.





Victoria was gorgeous, and we love walking along the water and checking out all the awesome boats, listening to music, and just taking our time.

























I absolutely LOVE all the hydrangea that grows alongside the streets in BC. It was BRIGHT blue and BRIGHT pink, and it was as huge as my head. I loved loved loved it!



Don't mind the pig tails. I know I look like I'm twelve.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I like your pigtails, Linds. I just sent you an invite to the Picasa album, so hopefully it goes through. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete