Friday, August 27, 2010

El Viaje de Los Scouts

(By the way, I got to use some spanish at work the other day, and it felt so good... and simultaneously bad because I realized that my skills are dwindling in inactivity)

Scott had a blast on his scout trip with his boys. What a random bunch of kids! But they make us laugh, and we have a lot of fun. These are the same caves that we did last year around Labor Day. I was so jealous I couldn't go. But Matt and Adam were nice enough to join Scotty last minute as assistant scout leaders. I think the boys were pretty lucky to have these three as their weekend leaders. I'm so glad we've got such good friends (Their wives aren't too bad either).













Here's Zander and Joran... brothers. They are regulars in the troop and they're always up for anything. We have a blast with these boys. We're missing Johnny and Luis on this particular trip.











This is a very flattering picture of Wes. And the picture below is of Jaxon. These boys are both new to Troop 36.



This is a picture of Ben all bundled up. For a while, he was our only boy in the Young Men's program at our ward (Scott is the scout master for three wards), but our buddy Luis moved here from the Dominican Republic last month, so now we have two! Ben is from Peru so since both the boys speak spanish, Scott teaches Young Men's in spanish now and then, which I think he loves doing. It's a nice refresher.









No comments:

Post a Comment