Friday, August 27, 2010

As long as we're blogging...

Here are some pictures from our Young Women's cabin sleepover a couple weeks ago. I love these girls. Scott and I really do have the coolest callings in the ward. This was an "End of Summer" party as well as "We'll Miss Kim" party because Kim and Mike are moving for grad school in LA. We had a blast staying up way too late and eating way too much. I think we've got everyone here except our other Maddie.





Katy, one of the counselors, with Amy Jo. Amy Jo gives the best hugs, and we love having her around.





The lovely Maddie snacking on some midnight fondue.










Group hug around Kim!

Gena and Lexey. Lexey is Ben's sister (Ben is one of our Young Men in the cave pictures)

I think at this point we were all dancing to the Glee soundtrack... Kim's favorite.

Parley is our group crack up. She keeps us laughing hard all the time.

This is all of us doing our best Kim impersonation... wide open mouth... mid-laugh. In case you're wondering about my sudden hair change... it'll make sense in a few pictures.







As part of our going away surprise for Kim, we all put on this wig that looks like Kim's hair, and we did our best Kim impersonation or told her what we loved about her and what we'll miss the most. I like this wig. I'm considering a change. What if I wore a different colored wig every day of the week?

Parley may have won for the best Kim impersonation.

Elaine, our fearless president and owner of le wig.

Maddie. We love Maddie. I love playing the violin with this one.



Isabella is our newest beehive. It's been fun to see her break out of her shell in the past few months.

Gena may be the closest look-alike to Kim.








I love these girls and I've had so much fun with them over the last year and a half. They're really growing up... I can tell in the time that I've known them. We just had our Young Women's sacrament meeting where they all spoke and sang. I was so impressed with each of them and how well they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment